Quick and Easy Spaghetti
I really need a break from all the baking because I’ve been working so hard. I really thank God for giving me a lot of people who love to eat cookies. So today, I thought of buying spaghetti for my son. Uno loves spaghetti so much that he does not get tired of it, he could eat it everyday. I just decided to just cook at home so that all of us at home could eat. Here’s my quick and easy spaghetti recipe which I know we all would love especially kids. And did I mention this recipe very affordable? I spent P200 only.
1/2 kl Spaghetti, cooked al dente
1 pouch of 500 g Del Monte Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce
1 can of 180 g Highlands Corned beef (this is the best corned beef I have ever tasted!)
1 cup Milk
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1 small onion, chopped
1 1/2 tsp oregano powder
1 tsp Mcormick pizza seasoning
salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook spaghetti in boiling water until it’s al dente. Make sure the water where you’re cooking spaghetti has a lot of salt. According to Mario Batali this is the only time that you can season the pasta. Then set aside.
2. Heat oil in a sauce pan, saute garlic and onion then add corned beef. Let it cook for 3 minutes.
3. Add spaghetti sauce, let it simmer, then add milk. If you don’t have milk hot water is ok.
4. Add oregano, pizza seasoning, salt and pepper. Add some grated cheese. Mix well. Let it simmer for about 2 minutes.
5. In a plate, put some pasta and then some sauce. Top with grated cheese.
And that’s it! You’re spaghetti is ready! It’s as easy as that! Enjoy!