To my friend, Carmina
My friend Carmina
, asked me yesterday about what to wear with her mid length palazzo pants. I can’t get over it because I wasn’t able to answer her properly because I don’t have illustrations. Aside from Golden’s suggestion of wearing a white shirt. Here are other suggestions on what you can wear with it. The pants are olive green or I think army green or I guess lighter than that. It’s a bit of a tricky color but there a lot of ways to wear it. I used polyvore
to make these illustrations. It’s a great website to show your styling tips.
1. Think Paris. A loose striped shirt, tucked in and a pair of black flats will surely make you look Parisian Chic.
2. Color block. A blue pop over or button down shirt, of course tucked in, and a pair of bright or pastel colored flats to show your bright side.
3. Monochromatic. Pair your olive green pants with green shoes for a monochromatic look. The polka dot top makes a statement. Make sure that the length of the top is just sitting below your hips if you don’t want to tuck it in.
4. A black top fitted in the hips is perfect because it balances the loose pants. Pair it with floral shoes for a pop of color.
5. You can never go wrong with white however to give it some character, choose a white top with a print and pair it with printed or plain sneakers to give it a casual look.
6. A floral top, tucked, in will be perfect for the pants to make it more look feminine. Pair it with oxfords for a more put together look.
You can also wear a belt to emphasize your waist line for looks 1,2, 5 and 6, but you can skip it you don’t want to. This is a guide but you can still add your flavor to it to make it more you. I hope this helps and answers your question. I you have any questions similar to hers just send me an email, my fashion sense may not be that impeccable but I would be glad to help.