1. What Makes Him Act So Bad (Adam Green) - Adam Green’s voice is so relaxing but this song is about a boyfriend who’s a complete *ss**le haha!
2. Runaway Baby (Bruno Mars) - This song makes me wanna dance. I love this song because it showcased what kind of artist Bruno Mars is. If you see him sang this song live, you’ll see and feel his energy. And by the way Bruno Mars is half Filipino.
3. Use Me (Fiona Apple) - This is a cover of Bill Wither’s song. This song’s message is about how a woman would do anything for love. It’s kinda like an obsession. The way Fiona sang her songs are full of emotions. She used her dark experiences from the past to make her craft better. Google it and you’ll know what I’m talking about.
4. The Pretenders (Foo Fighters) - One of my favorite bands of all time. Nirvana’s former drummer has proven what kind of artist he is. His voice is really amazing, I think it was made for rock and roll!
5. She Wants to Move (NERD) - First of all I like this trio because of Pharell Williams, he is just so cute! Secondly, I like this trio because they mix hip hop and rock. They sound unique, when you hear their songs, you’ll know it’s by NERD.
6. Phenomena (Yeah yeah yeahs) - This song is sang by one of my favorite bands. Karen O is one of my fashion icons too. I love this 3-piece band because their sound is very different. I fell in love with them the first time I saw the video of this song. This song was made for Karen O’s vocals.